Wow it has been awhile since I have posted on this blog. I have been caught in school working on my associates degree in computer information. I have trapped in street fighter 4 and a pool of other stuff. I figured I would come back and prove to you that karma might actually exist. Here’s my story.
I think you guys recall me posting heavy into Blackberry. I had how to guides on making ring tones etc. I had posted on the sidekick, htc phones etc. Then I managed to trade my curve for an iPhone. I went from blackberry fan boy to iPhone fan boy. I had traded my xbox 360 for the curve that got me my first iPhone. So this time around. Few months passed of having my iPhone, i decided my fever was over and went to trade it back for an xbox 360 that i wanted because street fighter 4 was coming out and I’m a huge fanatic for the past 20 years. Btw check out known2own.wordpress.com, that’s my other blog. So now i got my xbox back, few months after that i need a phone, i start school with no way of communicating with the out side social world we live in. So i go get on the cheap flex pay plan from T-mobile and get 2 free curves sunset. wooot. 2 weeks later i trade my sunset for another iPhone. YAY. HOLD ON, the phone starts spazzing out. It is not responding or anything so I restore a couple of times, the phone seemed to be fixed for a couple of hours before messing up again. DAMN IT. I felt like i got ripped off. I check out the apple support and stuff pop in the information they want and lord and behold it still had 5 days of warranty on it. Now i pray to god someone at the at&t store could help me. So i go there and there’s no way of getting a sim card this and that, girl asks me why don’t you just try getting on at&t and see if you get a newer one. So i try and OMG im accepted, so i walk out on a 2 year contract and family plan and my mom on a new phone. Now i got to go home and pop in the sim card and call apple for support. I did it they run me through these procedures. Made me an appointment and i show up to that appointment. The dude looks at it, checks it for water damage and says, since the phone isn’t acting up now and it stuff im just gonna go ahead and place an order for you on a replacement phone since you only have 1 day left of warranty. Is there a god, I don’t know. I just know there’s a big Apple. lmao.
I just got my new iphone. Well not new as it is only a 2g but new for me as I have been a blackberry fan boy for a minute. Not sure what a nano iphone would do besides be smaller. Why smaller tho when the whole beauty of the iPhone is the screen that lets enjoy all the content. But regardless of my thoughts on a iPhone nano here’s the concept picture of the nano and the 3g.
in the infamous words of the great Eddie Murphy. Ah yes , i am now an apple head. Story behind it was i wanted to try something new and was looking for something to play with. So i decided to put up my blackberry curve see what i get offered. The story went like this. I got offers from The blackberry flip to a shattered glass iphone. Then i got the one I’m currently using a iphone 2g 8gig unlocked and jailbroken yay. THEN…a day later i get offered a 16gig 2g phone, DAMN IT. To add insult to injury but a great new years to you guys. Apple 3g iphone UNLOCKED. Yea i said it.
Over at Simons blog the dev team there posted on the software they created to do this. Release date is aimed at new years eve.
In the video it shows him working on a mac i believe but hopefully it’ll come out for windows to.
Iphone has won me over not cause of the phone capability, the texting can suck. Its everything else on it.
the fact that i can teather my phone to give modem to a laptop. The fact that i don’t have to be on my pc to be on Mirc etc.
A lot of great 3rd party apps.
Ya long story but i traded my blackberry curve for a iphone. iLl post my experiences and thoughts so far of this amazing device that i despised till a week ago.
Above though i posted a youtube vid i made of me adding genesis games to your iphone.
That’s the profile on ebay. I thought i’d add that and let my readers just wonder what kind of substance this person was on lmao.
what are you doing? As much as I love boxing and to see great match ups. This is lopsided. Manny a natural 130-135 fighter who would not fight Eric Morales at 135. Is moving up to fight Oscar at maybe 140? There’s no business like show business. Since this fight was made. It means alot of other fights could of been made but noone wanted to fight. At 140 Manny could fight Hatton, Mayweather, Cotto, Mosley whos fighting Mayorga. Sorry it just doesn’t make sense. I mean if boxing needs these big showcases of mismatches then great. If it turns out to be a real fight then even better. Lets hope for a real fight. Below you can the pricing on tickets. Im just like wow. Knowing they will sell out. Last time i checked there was only 140 tickets left. ching ching plus whatever pay per view makes.
Thanks to the poeple at hackthatiPhoneandiTOuch for information below
Step 1 Downgrade to 1.1.1 ( if required)
- Download the iPod touch 1.1.1 ipsw firmware file from Apple. Do this in Firefox .
- Connect your iPod touch to your PC or Mac.
- Put your iPod touch into restore mode: – first, turn off the ipod (slide to power off). – second, turn it back on but when the apple logo appears, hold down the home button until it shows the “connect to iTunes” picture. Now your ipod is in recovery mode Next, press and hold the Shift key on Windows or the Option key on Mac (In iTunes), then click Restore in iTunes. It will open up the File dialog. Now you can select the 1.1.1 firmware file you downloaded earlier.
Note: Currently Itunes versions 7.4 and up will install ipod touch operation software 1.1.1
Step 2: Jailbreaking 1.1.1
- Launch Safari on your iPod Touch.
- Visit http://jailbreakme.com/, Scroll down to the bottom, click “Install AppSnapp”. Safari will exit and you’ll return to your springboard. Slide to unlock, you are now jailbroken and are able to use Installer.app.
- Launch Installer.app (version 3). Click on the Install section at the bottom.
- Scroll down to All Packages.Select OktoPrep.Click Install
- Connect your device to your computer
- Click Update. Do NOT click on restore. If you do, everything you have done up until this point will have to be repeated.
- Eject your device from iTunes but keep it connected to your computer. Close iTunes.
- Download and extract the 1.1.2 Jailbreak Utility. Extract it to /tmp/ if you are using a Mac.
- On Windows make sure you have Java installed then double click on windows.bat, on a Mac, double click on jailbreak.jar
- Congratulations! You’ve jailbroken 1.1.2!
One thing when you install the installer app DO NOT INSTALL ANY TYPE OF NEW KEYBOARDS. TRUST ME IT WILL MESS UP YOUR IPOD.If you want to run Mobile Mail, Stocks, Weather, Notes, and Maps on your iPod Touch with 1.1.2 installed, make sure you use the 1.1.2 iPhone apps, which are available here: http://rapidshare.com/files/69144568/iPhoneApps112.zip.html