Month: September 2008
That’s the profile on ebay. I thought i’d add that and let my readers just wonder what kind of substance this person was on lmao.
what are you doing? As much as I love boxing and to see great match ups. This is lopsided. Manny a natural 130-135 fighter who would not fight Eric Morales at 135. Is moving up to fight Oscar at maybe 140? There’s no business like show business. Since this fight was made. It means alot of other fights could of been made but noone wanted to fight. At 140 Manny could fight Hatton, Mayweather, Cotto, Mosley whos fighting Mayorga. Sorry it just doesn’t make sense. I mean if boxing needs these big showcases of mismatches then great. If it turns out to be a real fight then even better. Lets hope for a real fight. Below you can the pricing on tickets. Im just like wow. Knowing they will sell out. Last time i checked there was only 140 tickets left. ching ching plus whatever pay per view makes.
Thanks to the poeple at hackthatiPhoneandiTOuch for information below
Step 1 Downgrade to 1.1.1 ( if required)
- Download the iPod touch 1.1.1 ipsw firmware file from Apple. Do this in Firefox .
- Connect your iPod touch to your PC or Mac.
- Put your iPod touch into restore mode: – first, turn off the ipod (slide to power off). – second, turn it back on but when the apple logo appears, hold down the home button until it shows the “connect to iTunes” picture. Now your ipod is in recovery mode Next, press and hold the Shift key on Windows or the Option key on Mac (In iTunes), then click Restore in iTunes. It will open up the File dialog. Now you can select the 1.1.1 firmware file you downloaded earlier.
Note: Currently Itunes versions 7.4 and up will install ipod touch operation software 1.1.1
Step 2: Jailbreaking 1.1.1
- Launch Safari on your iPod Touch.
- Visit http://jailbreakme.com/, Scroll down to the bottom, click “Install AppSnapp”. Safari will exit and you’ll return to your springboard. Slide to unlock, you are now jailbroken and are able to use Installer.app.
- Launch Installer.app (version 3). Click on the Install section at the bottom.
- Scroll down to All Packages.Select OktoPrep.Click Install
- Connect your device to your computer
- Click Update. Do NOT click on restore. If you do, everything you have done up until this point will have to be repeated.
- Eject your device from iTunes but keep it connected to your computer. Close iTunes.
- Download and extract the 1.1.2 Jailbreak Utility. Extract it to /tmp/ if you are using a Mac.
- On Windows make sure you have Java installed then double click on windows.bat, on a Mac, double click on jailbreak.jar
- Congratulations! You’ve jailbroken 1.1.2!
One thing when you install the installer app DO NOT INSTALL ANY TYPE OF NEW KEYBOARDS. TRUST ME IT WILL MESS UP YOUR IPOD.If you want to run Mobile Mail, Stocks, Weather, Notes, and Maps on your iPod Touch with 1.1.2 installed, make sure you use the 1.1.2 iPhone apps, which are available here: http://rapidshare.com/files/69144568/iPhoneApps112.zip.html
Hey guys sorry i have been slacking off on providing you guys with useful things or tips to read. Below i come back with some pictures from over at crackberry where they compare the phones below is the Blackberry Javelin vs the curve.
As you can see the javelin looks great. It’s basically the Curve meets the Bold. The Cold or the Burve. OK that was my attempt at a funny. They seem about the same in width in height but the Javelin comes pack with more fire power. More build in internal memory i believe its 1gig plus an expansion slot. Below is another picture comparing the 3 new phones coming to us.
Thats the Bold, the Javelin and the KickStart. Right now for Rodgers customers its gonna be a pretty penny to get these. For example below is a pic of the Kickstart promo for Rodgers.
That’s 149.99 with a 3 year contract. A bit pricey for my pockets. Not to sure how much the Bold will be but I’m expecting $$ even with a long term contract. For those wanting a Blackberry phone. A heads up is Blackberry aren’t cheap but you get what you pay for a great phone.
Now I love Blackberry. Just not the prices. My T-mobile plan is the cheapest 29.99, unlimited texting, unlimited email and Internet and I’m etc. At the end of the day I’m still paying $82 and that’s without unlimited nights(i only got unlimited weekends trying to save a buck). So for 20 bucks more i can just pay $99.99 and get unlimited everything. Thank god tho its only Flex Pay with T-mobile so when i cant keep up with the bill its not on contract. Then again with a Sidekick i would be paying $49.99 for everything with my current setup. Both are awesome phones. T-mobile plz make unlimited nights standard with your plans. At 29.99 you would kick ass. In my area allot of people are opting for Metro PCS because its unlimited everything day and night for one base price or least make your Blackberry options one package like your Sidekicks.
Here’s a tip for you guys who wanna be on the phone all day from your house or near wi fi areas. Just pay the cheapest contract and 10 bux more for wi fi or get 2 phones on a family plan for $60 which automatically comes with unlimited nights and weekends and fav 5. Now im about to pay my $82 bucks and drop my Internet service to just have the phone and texting and wi fi. Wi fi just so i can call and receive all day. If i make a call from my wi fi router and walk to alaska its still a free call cause i made it from a hot spot or wi fi connection. wooot. =) You can do these things i think are better to save a buck or just go Sidekick or just pay the $99 bucks a month for unlimited everything on 1 phone or again just get 2 phones on the family plan or 3 or 4 with some buddies add in your options and probably still be cheaper individually then 1 Blackberry with everything. Btw new OS 4.6 is out. Ill post on that later. Hope you enjoyed your ribs and chicken on labor day.
Thanks to http://www.crackberry.com for the pics and news.